Washington Glass Association Announces New Officers and Board Members
December 17, 2010
The Washington Glass Association (WGA) announced its newly elected officers and board of directors, effective March 1, 2011. Maryanne Howell continues as executive director.
- President: Bernie Thueringer, Pacific Glass Inc., Renton, Wash.;
- Vice President: Amy Anderson, Atlas Supply Inc., Seattle, Wash.;
- Secretary: Peter Barnhart, Pacific Glass and Door Inc., Mukilteo, Wash.;
- Treasurer: Susan Stevens, SGS Glass Inc., Tukwila, Wash.; and
- Past President: Mike Garland, Eubanks, Centralia, Wash.
Directors for 2011 include:
- Bill Coady, Guardian Industries Corp., Bothell, Wash.;
- Bonnie Fay, Northwestern Industries, Inc., Seattle, Wash.;
- Ed Howell, Hartung Glass, Tukwila, Wash.;
- Richard Sorrells, Brower Glass Tint and Graphics, Renton, Wash.; and
- Gary Towndrow, RGA Architectural Sales, Redmond, Wash.
The Washington Glass Association is a state-wide professional trade association representing the architectural and automotive glass industry.