Membership Elects Six New Board Members
Members of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) elected
six members to serve on the board of directors.
"We are very pleased with the way elections proceeded this year
and are excited to welcome our new board members," says Jim Benney,
NFRC's executive director. "Each year when we choose our leadership,
the very best that our industry has to offer rises to the top. This
year is no exception."
Beginning in December, the following members will assume or continue
their positions on the group's board of directors:
- Stephen Selkowitz, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory -
General Interest Category
- Tony Rygg, California Energy Commission - General Interest Category
- Steven Rosenstock, Edison Electric Institute - General Interest
- Steve Strawn, Jeld-Wen Inc. - Fenestration Industry - Residential
- Stephen Farrar, Guardian Industries Corp. - Fenestration Industry
- Joe Hayden, Pella Corporation - Fenestration Industry - Unspecified
No appointments were made in the category of commercial glass.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.