NFPA Announces New Certificate of Educational
June 28, 2011
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has developed
and launched a new Certificate of Educational Achievement program
it says will allow NFPA seminar attendees to earn continuing
education units (CEUs). NFPA has expanded six of its essential
fire and life safety seminars by an additional day, to include
a review session and self-assessment exercises, followed by
an exam for attendees to demonstrate their ability to understand
and apply what they have learned.
Available topics, at locations across the country, include:
- Life Safety Code® Essentials with Focus on Occupancies;
- National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code;
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Fire Alarms;
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire
- Installation of Sprinkler Systems; and
- Fire Pumps.
NFPA says it continues to offer a Certificate of Educational
Achievement for its NFPA 70E®, Electrical Safety in the
Workplace and NFPA 101®, Life Safety Code®,
NFPA 99 and the SOC for the Joint Commission Compliance
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.