IGMA Announces Special Promotion for Annual Conference
February 28, 2011
The Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) announced it is offering new non-member attendees the member rate to attend the IGMA Annual Conference, March 22-25, 2011 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. The offer is combined with a special promotional rate for membership to IGMA.
Annual Conference highlights include:
• Development of guidelines for the fabrication of triple and quad-glazed IGUs;
• Updates on the latest Energy Star requirements;
• Keys to successfully pass IGU testing;
• Presentation on Life Cycle Assessment for fenestration products;
• Development of new requirements for residential setting blocks;
• Development of guidelines to reduce thermal stress; and
• Information on the launch of the new IGMA website and how to access the tools and information for success.
According to the announcement, new non-member attendees who decide to join IGMA after the meeting will receive a 50-percent discount off the regular rate on the first year of membership.
Visit the IGMA website for detailed information on the conference program. Visit the Glass Week website to register.