December 22, 2010
Below is the up-to-date USGNN.com™ holiday closure list:
- Arch Aluminum & Glass: Closed December 24 through 31 for the Christmas and New Year’s holiday. The company will reopen Monday, January 3.
- Glass Association of North America: Will close December 24 and reopen December 28. Will close December 31 and reopen January 3.
- GLASSource: Closed December 24 and 31.
- G-U Hardware: Closed December 21 to January 4.
- Edgetech: Manufacturing Super Spacer® lines will be shut down December 22 through January 3. Edgetech’s office will be closed December 23, 24 and 31. Shipping hours on December 27, 28 and 30, 2010 will be 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. December 29 - closed due to inventory.
- M3 Glass Technologies: Will close Friday, December 24, 2010 and reopen on Monday, December 27.
Mainstreet Computers: On December 24 and 31, a limited support staff will be available, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. EST. Offices will be closed on December 25 and January 1.
- Michael E. Brown & Associates LLC: The company will have holiday closures for its technical service and curtainwall consulting office on December 24 and 27 and will be closed on December 31.
- Schlegel: Will close for the holiday from December 24, and will re-open on January 3.
- Southern Stretch Forming: Will close December 24 through January 3.
- Vetrotech Saint Gobain: The company’s last shipping day before closing for the holidays will be December 22. The company will reopen on January 3.
- Wood’s Pow-Grip Co. Inc.: Plant will close at 12 p.m. on December 23 and reopen at 8 a.m. on January 3.