Halloween from USGNN.com
October 30, 2009
Key Communications Inc., publisher of USGNN.com/USGlass
magazine, held its seventh annual Halloween Costume Contest today,
but the decision of who wins the contest is in your hands. Many
staffers of Key Communications Inc. arrived to work in costume and
it's up to our readers to select who will win.
The contenders are:
- Vice president of industry services Holly Biller, who practiced
her lion-taming skills;
- Art director Chris Bunn, who frightened his coworkers as Rorschach
from "The Watchmen;"
- Art director Dawn Campbell, who asked with her costume the age-old
question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?;
- Advertising coordinator Erin Harris, who masqueraded as the
classic Pippi Longstocking, complete with pointy braids;
- Webmaster Bryan Hovey, who practiced his makeup skills as "Flo
the Insurance Girl;" and
- glassBYTEs.com/AGRR magazine editor Penny Stacey, who
attempted to scare any threatening crows from the office.
closes at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 2.
The staff of USGNN.com/USGlass magazine wishes you
and your family a very happy and safe Halloween.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.