Glaston Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2008
Finland's Glaston Technologies has released its interim report
fro the period of January 1to June 30, 2008. Highlights include:
- In January-June, orders received totaled EUR 115.1 million.
- The company's order book on June 30, 2008 was EUR 98.9 million.
- From January to June Glaston's net sales grew by 10 percent
to EUR 135.7 million; in the second quarter, net sales totaled
EUR 72.6 million.
- Operating profit from January to June, excluding non-recurring
items, was EUR 5.4 million.Operating profit in the second quarter
was EUR 3.8 million;
- Return on capital employed was 8.3 percent.
- Earnings per share from January to June were EUR 0.05; and
- Glaston expects net sales and operating profit for the whole
year to be at the previous year's level.
HERE to read the entire release.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.