Glass Doctor® Announces
New Franchise Leadership Council Members
June 30, 2010
The Glass Doctor Leadership Council welcomed six new representatives
at its meeting during The Dwyer Group Inc. reunion annual conference.
The new representatives were elected this spring from among the
more than 180 Glass Doctor independent franchise owners across the
United States and Canada.
The 2011-2012 Glass Doctor Leadership Council
New Regional Representatives, terms expire 2014:
- Mark Borchin, Glass Doctor of the Gold Country, Jackson, Calif.,
replacing Jon Lalanne, Glass Doctor of Tulare County, Porterville,
- Allen Becker, Glass Doctor of Memphis, Tenn., replacing Bill
Dawson, Glass Doctor of Columbia, Tenn.; and
- Ed Sieber, Glass Doctor of Charlotte, N.C., replacing Jim Bernstein,
Glass Doctor of Metro Atlanta, Norcross, Ga.
New At-Large Representatives, terms expire 2014:
- Matt Kelly, Glass Doctor of Cleveland;
- Dave Kozlowski, Glass Doctor of Southeast Wisconsin, New Berlin,
- Brad Roberson, Glass Doctor of Brookhaven, Miss.
Returning Regional Representatives, terms expire 2012:
- Mike Evans, Glass Doctor of Montana, Bozeman, Mont.;
- Gene Porter, Glass Doctor of Clovis, N.M.;
- Vern Steiner, Glass Doctor of Millersburg, Ohio; and
- Ed Cape, Glass Doctor of Virginia Beach, Va.
Returning At-Large Representative, term expires 2012:
- Larry Patterson, Glass Doctor of North Texas, Carrollton, Texas
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.