Dow Corning Construction Industry Launches
Online Resources for Building Projects
July 6, 2010
Dow Corning Corp. announced the launch of its new construction
industry webpage, which the company says is designed to provide
product information, technical expertise, design tools and other
resources for global building professionals.
The interactive page includes:
- Using silicone to achieve LEED credits;
- Construction calculators for project management and products
- Downloadable product selection guides, data sheets, application
tutorials/seminars and technology developments;
- Blueprint evaluations;
- Video demonstrating how silicone technology contributes to sustainable
- Online order entry and sample requests.
The webpage will also be available in German and Chinese languages.
HERE for more information and additional resources about the
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.