Arch Aluminum & Glass Files for Chapter
November 30, 2009
Arch Aluminum & Glass Co. Inc. of Tamarac, Fla., filed for
Chapter 11 bankruptcy on November 25.
Among its creditors the court filings list:
- Pilkington North America - owed $6,715,000.67;
- Guardian Industries - owed $5,563,805.48;
- PPG Industries - owed $1,968,148.89;
- William Bonnell Co. Inc. - owed $1,660,044.43;
- Zeledyne LLC - owed $1,405,266.20;
- Solutia Inc. - owed $1,220,052.77;
- Hydro Aluminum - owed $906,928.65;
- Rockford Trading Co. - owed $845,660.17;
- AGC Industries - owed $561,722.96;
- C.R. Laurence Co. Inc. - owed $535,119.60;
- Allmetal - owed $463,676.02;
- Spraylat Corp. - owed $440,587.32;
- Penske - owed $411,124.48;
- Walker Glass Co. Ltd. - owed $326,471.17;
- Ryder Truck Rental - owed $218,400.41;
- Fenzi USA Inc. - owed $209,583.80;
- Ir Security and Safety - owed $194,859.19;
- Global Door Control Inc. - owed $158,258.91;
- Lockton Cos. LLC - owed $156,734.00;
- Industrial Control Development - owed $142,501.99
According to Arch, the Canadian locations are not included in the
In October Arch issued a statement regarding the closure of several
HERE for related story.
Stay tuned to USGNN.com for further updates as they become
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.