Fall Convention Details Released; ASC Seeking Presentations
April 29, 2009
The Adhesive and Sealant Council's (ASC) 2009 Fall Convention &
EXPO will take place at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort in Lexington,
Ky., October 11-13. In preparation, ASC has announced its call for
speakers and is currently soliciting presentations on topics that
- Green markets and technology;
- Alternative energies (e.g., solar, wind and fuel cells);
- Structural adhesives;
- Sealant applications;
- Advances in waterborne adhesives;
- Academic research updates;
- Global markets;
- Business and management best practices;
- Sales forecasting and/or predictive modeling;
- Revving up research and development;
- Changing Building Codes;
- Testing, accredited Labs and third-party product certification;
- Growth in hot melts - new markets.
In addition, the ASC EXPO on October 12 will provide companies
the opportunity to meet face-to-face with hundreds of convention
attendees in one location.
Presentation abstracts are due by Friday, July 17.
for additional information.
Need more info and analysis about the issues?
HERE to subscribe to USGlass magazine.